Stay in touch
Are you on Facebook ?
So are we. Many fun events are communicated via our Facebook page.
Are you getting PTO weekly email blast?
Sign-up for weekly PTO email blast to stay updated with school wide happenings.
Are you attending PTO meetings ?
PTO helds monthly general meeting. It is a best way to stay in loop to know everything PTO is doing to help our school. We encourage you to attend one of our meetings whether you are a PTO member or not.
- How to schedule a meeting with a teacher? Call or email directly.
- How to schedule a meeting with Mrs. Maxwell? Call Pam Wade to make an appointment.
- How to schedule a meeting with Mrs. Stroman? Call or email directly.
- Any changes in your child’s transportation, please call the front desk before 2 PM.
Transportation phone # (830) 357-4400 , for bus info…(830) 357-2970
- To pay for school lunch, please visit BISD website and look for Parent – > Lunch Money Now.Parents will need their child’s student id# and last 4 digits of social.
From School Nurse
What is the BISD policy for staying home?
If your child has a temp of 100.4 or above, diarrhea, or vomiting, they should stay home for 24hrs after the last episode. (without the aid of fever reducers).
What is the BISD policy for medications?
All medications need to be given in the nurse’s office. The nurse needs a Dr.’s order and the medication in order to give it. (the Dr.’s order is good for one school year) Even over the counter medicines need a Dr.’s order. Do not send medication in with children, an adult should bring them to the nurse.
First Day of School Reminders
- Be aware of Meet the Teacher and First Day of the school through BISD website.
- CCES PTO email blast also conveys the important dates
- Bring your school supplies to Meet the Teacher unless you ordered your supplies through EduKit
- Check out Bus information
- The car line will be directed to move up to the cone by safety patrol.
- Do not park in the fire lane in front of the car pick up line.
- Do not park or wait behind parked cars in the parking lot. Do not park on the red curb behind the handicapped spaces.
- If you choose to park, you must park in a parking spot.
- Parents need to wait in one of 2 areas: The grassy area by the bike racks or the flag pole area. We need the car rider line to be in clear view for teachers and students.
- Use the crosswalk at all times.
The first bell rings at 7:25am and the students are tardy if they are not in their classroom by 7:35am. After that 7:35am bell rings parents must park and walk their children to the office window for check in.
The end of the day bell rings at 2:45pm. Please plan to leave your child in class until the bell rings.
Accelerated Reader (AR)